Hand Sanitizing Gel with CBD and Essential Oils
With hand sanitizer flying off the shelves, the recipe below may come in handy. Follow this simple recipe for a hand disinfectant gel you can make at home. This recipe incorporates CBD Organic Jojoba oil and aromatherapy to soothe hands.
Ingredients and supplies you will need:
- Cruz Hemp 1200mg of CBD Infused Organic Jojoba Carrier Oil
- Aloe Vera
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Cruz Hemp Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Cruz Hemp Lavender Essential Oil
- Small Jar or Squeeze Tube
- Measure 3 Tablespoons of aloe vera gel into a bowl.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of 91% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Add 1/2 Teaspoon of Cruz Hemp CBD Jojoba Carrier Oil.
- Add 20 drops of Cruz Hemp Tea Tree Oil.
- Add 10 drops of Cruz Hemp Lavender Oil.
- Whisk all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Store in a small jar or a squeeze tube.
Note: This recipe will make 2 fl oz
Instructions for use: Apply a dime sized amount onto palm of hands. Massage thoroughly front and back of hands and inbetween fingers to sanitize. Let hands air dry.